- Visited a hoop house - Capella Farm in Scio Township (January).
- Committed to buying more foods in bulk (February).
- Stopped using commercial cleaning products and started making my own laundry detergent, all-purpose sprays, window cleaner etc. This saves so much money and what I'm using now is less toxic to our environment and the things that live in it (March).
- Started attending pilates classes regularly (April).
- Planted a garden (May).
- Committed to getting my home child-proofed since Nathan is scooting all over and will be crawling and walking faster than I can keep up real soon (June)!
Pilates is still going well. I enjoy it and I feel so good after class. My instructors are so knowledgeable and friendly. The Movement Center in Ann Arbor is a great place if you're looking for a good pilates instructor or class.
My homemade cleaning products are proving to work well. Only problem is that the spray bottles I bought from Home Depot keep breaking. I don't know if it's the mixture making them clog or if they are just real cheap.
Nathan is keeping me busy. It's the best kind of busy though! What a fun little dude he is. Life is NEVER boring.
What are you doing to make lasting, productive changes in your life?